1.2.11

Blue Moon 3/5


This is the second book in the Immortals-series. The Immortals-series is about Ever, a sixteen-year-old girl who, after an accident which takes the lives of her parents and sister, sees auras and can read people's thoughts and know their life story by touching them. 

I thought that the first book was okay, and I have to say that the second book is also just okay. It had some good parts, and then there was the bad part.It was well written and I was actually starting to enjoy the series, but that twist at the end... 

The plot was great, right until the end. It really destroyed everything. Like I said, I had started to get my hopes high and then the overly tragic and cliché twist at the end made me lose all hope. I will not read the rest of the series because honestly, I can see where this is heading and I'm not interested in that. 

So, no, I do not recommend the series unless you're into cliches which aren't even good. Very easy read, though.

3 out of 5

Read: Jan 04, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment